German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife went to her sisters last night for a bible study thing, and they surprised her with like a puppy shower, lol. She came home with all this sweet stuff for our pup we are getting.

Got all kinds of toys and treats, got a couple gift cards to petco and petsmart too.

And my mother in law made these cupcakes too, I'm sure you can figure out what it looks like

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
How cool! Looks like you guys are all set for the new pup! How exciting

·
Registered
979 Posts
That is the cutest idea!! This pup is a lucky one. Enjoy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Aww, that is so sweet
What a kind family! I bet you are excited about your new puppy coming home?!?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
That is one of the coolest things I've heard about people doing!!!

Very nice!

Lu

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
That was so sweet of them to think of you guys! Looks like you got some great gifts for your new addition!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. Yes I was surprised also last night, we are set on toys and treats for a while. Cant wait to get our pup.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Wow, that is so nice!! Love the cupcake~~

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
How awesome is that!! when pup gets older you must get a chuck it. The best thing they invented so you don't have to touch the slimy ball

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Gosh, what a wonderful surprise and how thoughtful!!! It all looks like stuff a new puppy needs. I cannot tell a lie, my favorite is the cupcake puppy, what a talented MIL you have!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oh how neat! Looks like lots of goodies and I am just loving the cupcake doggie! cute!!!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I noticed a kitty in the bottom corner of the 1st pic, you'll have to get some treats for the feline or else he/she might be jealous.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
How nice of them all! Never thought of a puppy shower before.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts