German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19,190 Posts
if she's calling to you and you have the time,energy and whatnot then i say give it a shot. Seriously sit down with your parents and talk to them about it. She's a very beautiful dog and i'm sure she has more potential than any of us can imagine. Go with your instincts.

· Registered
19,190 Posts
Since I am still living with my parents, they do have the final say in this. If they say no and its final, I will be sad, but hope that this girl gets adopted even if its not by me.

Why does she have to be so pretty and a be a GSD?lol

because thats how it works!

· Registered
19,190 Posts
well i will wish the best that everything works out in the best possible way.

· Registered
19,190 Posts
wish i was back home. inside city limits you can have 4 dogs. Most people who have 4 usually have 6 or 7 and as long as the dogs are behaved and dont cause issue or harm anyone, its not enforced. Outside city limit as long as you have the space, everyone is healthy and well taken care of, you can have and do whatever you want pretty much.

· Registered
19,190 Posts
Thats how my city is. The people with more than 2 dogs take care of their dogs and have no problems.

wish Denver was like that instead of banning Pits because of ignorance. glad i'm from the springs!!! where they dont ban breeds because people are stupid. I dont see an issue with having multiple pets as long as they're all healthy, well taken care of, not out running the streets, and not causing trouble/bothering the neighbors it shouldnt be an issue. The dogs have a home and are out of the shelters and rescues in loving homes. least some places it counts for something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.