German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best thing in life is to raise a dog... I never thought i would love dogs i always felt disgusted when i see a dog pooping or licking his owner, until i lived the experience... I adore my dog he is my best friend... My best 4 months ever. Good morning from Marshall ❤?

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
He's a good lookin' pup....I really like reading good stories from first time dog owners.....but you haven't lived the true dog experience until.....you've had one that eats poop and THEN wants to lick your face or maybe just burp in your face...lol

Reactions: mmags

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Good morning to you too! What you're experiencing now with your puppy is great, and that's awesome, but only the beginning! It just keeps getting better and better with these dogs because they learn you so well, at some point they seem to just become perfect, absolutely effortless to be around, and so deeply connected to you that it's hard to imagine! Of course that assumes that you provide your puppy with adequate training while they're young, and set appropriate boundaries. But believe me, the best is yet to come! Congratulations on your new puppy, you really won't ever be the same after this...And that's a very good thing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts