German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Had a fantastic session with Karma yesterday over on the Mekong River. There is a huge residential development over a bridge on a sandy island just off the mainland of Phnom Penh and I call it "my dog park" :). Wide open spaces ( of which there are precious few here ), lovely Mekong views and plenty for Karma to do. I cannot load as many photos here as I would like so if you are interested there is a full report here including Karma's first foray into Search and Rescue Training.:cool:.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Gosh she's beautiful. There's something a little odd about a gsd in Cambodia living with an Aussie, but it's karma after all

·
Super Moderator
32,429 Posts
Wow, she is turning out just gorgeous! :wub:

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Hard to believe she used to look like this!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Know !!! That was 12 weeks ago ! I have never had a large dog breed before and the growth rate is just stunning. I have to adjust her collar every week and my staff are constantly amazed . We go down the coast almost every other weekend and we stop halfway at a little restaurant in a village for lunch. The owners are dog FREAKS and are begging us for a pup. The $250 we paid for Karma to them is like about $5000 but they are saying "WE PAY WE PAY PLEASE SAVE A PUP FOR US !!!" They adore her and she gets fresh beef and rice and chilled water whenever we stop in and the local village people always come over to see the "big German dog" LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts