German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

we will be travelling for a week, driving from NYC to Ft. Lauderdale FL in September. We'd like to take our dog with us, and board him once we get there.

Can I get recommendations? My only stipulation is that they take unneutered males and that he's not just sitting in a crate the entire day. Of course crating is ok, or in a kennel / run but as long as he gets _some_ sort of interaction throughout the day.

THanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
hmmm... no luck then. How about this? Since we will be travelling along the coast I'll happily drop him off in a nice place for boarding along the way. All options are open!

Anywhere in NJ or NY.
Then anywhere along I-95 - DC, Virginia, Carolinas, etc along the coast.

I am mainly looking for recommendations. I'd love for it to be in someone's home. Someone who is experienced with GSDs preferably. Maybe you belong to a Schutzhund club and some members do boarding? Don't be shy, give me your recommendation!! I want to find a place through here as I generally have had good recommendations here.

I bet there are people out there in rural areas with tons of space that do dog boarding., That would be fun for Einstein.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
How about contacting a SchH club in the Lauderdale area and asking them?

Or Betty at Little River Canine? Maybe she could give you some leads, she's in Florida.

I know the owner of von Jagenstadt is a member here and in Miami, he might be a good resource too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts