German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! My name is Jill and I currently have a 6 year old male German Shepherd mix (unsure of who is papa was, his momma was a GSD) and my husband and I are adopting a German Shepherd mix (or possibly not mixed) puppy in July. Her mom (who is a GSD) was picked up along with 2 male GSDs. Momma had her pups in foster care and we got to see our gal last week for the first time. I am so excited! Since it has been awhile since I had a puppy, I thought I would join this forum to brush up on my skills and learn any new tricks! Hopefully I attached the pics of her correctly. She was 3 weeks old when we visited. The person holding Abby (the name we picked out) is my husband. She was quite taken with him.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, and little Abby sure is a cutie, thanks for sharing her with us. :greet:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Jill! It's nice to see another newbie with a puppy! Abby is so adorable it's easy to see why you're excited so excited.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes! I have already learned some new tricks and had posts make me go "oh yeah, Johnny was like that as a pup!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts