German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have already posted them in his Non-Urgent Adoption Topic. --Update Link

He is absolutely gorgeous. His coat is literally sparkling in the sun and look at his coloring. :wub:

He has turned out so great. I'm so glad I took that dog in, despite what everybody else said due to our situation. He's such a phenomenal dog. :wub:

GIZMO THEN (back in March):

GIZMO NOW (6/4/2013):

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Wow! That is a gorgeous transformation. Great work!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe how gorgeous he's gotten. In the first two months it was a fight to get him to eat. Now he's eating everything. He was with the Rescue for a week because they neutered him. After he came back, it was like a switch was flipped. First it took a lot of Kefir to make him eat, now, he eats with or without it.

He gets Kefir and Coconut Oil as well as Bug Off Garlic and the Diamond High Energy food.

Before the Coconut Oil they got Flax Seed and Fish Oil. But the Coconut Oil is by far the best Supplement I've ever had. It is way better than Flax Seed and Fish Oil and the dogs love it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have already posted them in his Non-Urgent Adoption Topic. --Update Link

He is absolutely gorgeous. His coat is literally sparkling in the sun and look at his coloring. :wub:

He has turned out so great. I'm so glad I took that dog in, despite what everybody else said due to our situation. He's such a phenomenal dog. :wub:

GIZMO THEN (back in March):

GIZMO NOW (6/4/2013):

Gorgeous sable!!! Is he a red sable?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thats a good looking boy!! I actually read your thread earlier today before I saw this and it reminded me of my "on going project" with Zoey!

Thanks for all the hard work and saving this guy!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gorgeous sable!!! Is he a red sable?

I'd call him red-sable. He's actually the first red/orange sable with that kind of color, I have personally come across and I'm thinking about feeding him Beta-Carotin to get a yet even richer color out of him unless he's getting adopted. The Rescue will pick him up Wednesday, they have a possible Family for him and want to see how it works. :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'd call him red-sable. He's actually the first red/orange sable with that kind of color, I have personally come across and I'm thinking about feeding him Beta-Carotin to get a yet even richer color out of him unless he's getting adopted. The Rescue will pick him up Wednesday, they have a possible Family for him and want to see how it works. :)
He is a beautiful red sable! I never really see them. I have a red sable but she has more if a black blacket but more of a salt n pepper look but all of the red on her is Red Red!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts