German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine involved in rescue has a surrender shepherd puppy 6 mo. She is being great in a crate and they have been working with her and catches on quickly . Anybody you know who might be interested ? She will probably be small which is great for many of the working things like agility!!!

Anyone interested contact me and I'll send you more information.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really hoping someone good jumps at getting a 6 m old.... still a puppy and look at that sweet face!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Jen , if you have more info on this youngster you could sent it to the Sec, for Delaware Valley GSD Club, she would send info out to membership. Would this dog be a good agility dog? I could forward info to Mary Lou at Flexi Agility in Honeybrook, she'd send it out to members.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jen , if you have more info on this youngster you could sent it to the Sec, for Delaware Valley GSD Club, she would send info out to membership. Would this dog be a good agility dog? I could forward info to Mary Lou at Flexi Agility in Honeybrook, she'd send it out to members.
I'll make sure the woman who knows the foster information sees this. She's the one who mentioned it looks like she'll be small and is in agility so know that's what she was thinking.

Thanks, :wub:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Jen ...Sent you contact info in PM, Keep me posted.

·
Registered
489 Posts
If nothing works out, I know an agility person, I haven't seen her for several months, she's running a corgie, last time I talked to her, her older M GSD wasn't doing well (DM I think) I could say something to her.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If nothing works out, I know an agility person, I haven't seen her for several months, she's running a corgie, last time I talked to her, her older M GSD wasn't doing well (DM I think) I could say something to her.
I'll send a PM with email and contact info...

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice looking pup. Any more info on her personality and lineage?
I will sent you a PM with contact information. She's in a rescue, owner surrender.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great News... Just heard back that this youngster has got a new home w/ a K9 officer as a family pet...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts