German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sorry if this post not fit here but I've felt I have to show him

This boy is rescued by us few hours ago. Many bones are broken by hit of car, one another dog died in an accident, he is in a clinic under examination and we hope there is help for him. I have never seen a bigger GSD.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Oh my gosh! His face breaks my heart! I hope all goes well for him.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By first exams he has no internal injuries, so he has a chance for a life.
On a nameless way near the Serbian border this boy and a female stepped from the forest to a way. A car with high speed runned over them. A female GSD died immediately, a boy (on the pic about three years old) survived, and the state police called us.
Now he is in the best clinic in our country and we are waiting for the news. He will have hard days and weeks, but at the end of the recovery we'll find him a very best family to spend his life in, slow walks afternoon and watch TV at evenings.

·
Registered
987 Posts
So glad you're there for him.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Thank you for taking care of him!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
What a beautiful giant- I so hope he has a full recovery. What a gorgeous boy, thanks for giving him the love and care he so desperately needs

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have good news. Robinson (this is a given name of the boy) is after a four hours long operation. He's living and stable, he is in a hospital, ready for recovery. Tomorrow I'll visit him, and post a pic. Your (and our) prayers are listened! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Poor sweetheart, give him lots of gentle pats from Phx, AZ : ( I hope he isn't in too much pain, that he is able to be kept comfortable through his recovery and I will keep him in my prayers!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
He is so handsome. glad he will be OK:)
I wonder why he was running loose??

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
That is great news! Please keep us updated. He has really touched my heart.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
There is Robinson today.
He is weak and sleeps all day, full of painkillers, but the operation was successful.
He will be in a hospital for two weaks, and later he will go to a warm home for full recovery.
(I see this home is mine maybe:) )

and the vets found an old bullet in his bone:

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Boy, if that dog could talk what a story he would tell. Warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Awww....brought tears to my eyes :0( I'm so glad he is on his way to having a normal doggie life and has you to love him!

·
Registered
13 Posts
that is hands down, the saddest thing ive ever read

1 - 20 of 51 Posts