German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Gianna is in a "mood" and anything seems to be fair game. She wants to get something...anything...and NOW!

Here she is keeping a lookout from the bed....

Hmmm....maybe there is something over there....

Uh-oh I think she found a target.... (notice that look in her eyes!)

I wants to kill da cameraz momma!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
LOL Look at Baby Gianna!! She is gonna be a toughie! All that mischief and fun and urge to conquer stuff, her little heart can barely wait to challenge somethin' and have FUN!! What an adorable fluffster she is. Her eyes speak volumes! She has the cutest facial markings I have ever seen. What a DOLL!! She has such intelligence behind her eyes. My gosh.. she will make such a wonderful dog for your family and for you! Such a happy lil' spitfire!! I LOVE GIANNA!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
To funny!

I think she's telling you how she feels about the picture taking!!

·
Registered
27,365 Posts
There she is!!
I've been waiting to see her fluffiness-she does have a look of intensity about her. And ears up

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
She be unstoppable in her fluffy mischievious exploratory Gianna-ness!! Just wanna SQUISH her!!!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
hahahahaha
those were great
what a cutie

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
That last picture is great! Her eyes llok just like a cat's when their ready to pounce!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah she definately has that look down to an art! She is such a funny little girl, we really have enjoyed all of her antics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.