German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
These particular ones were taken with a Cannon SX520hs :wink2:

Quick & Easy...

It's Bad to the Bone IMO! I have others but this is just so easy!
I bought a Nikon D5300 a while back, nice camera, lots of bells and whistles but I use only a few. :)

The processing programs are the hard parts.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We just sold A FEW WEEKS AGO this particular dog for $20,000.00 well kinda.

The old lady (disabled) said do you want the money or the car and pointed to a Antique Cadillac 1985 Cadillac Seville, 1 owner, garage kept, 100% all original, documented 30K miles. The wife said (before I could turn my head and look) "WE'LL TAKE THE CAR" I looked at her and she said, what honey "WE WILL TAKE THE CAR" I looked back at the lady and I said I guess we're taking the car. LOL!

Women I'll tell ya....

Scratching head. :|

Attachments

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
I had one of those, but mine was the fancy two tone package. I always liked the look. Is this going to be the wife's car? :)

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had one of those, but mine was the fancy two tone package. I always liked the look. Is this going to be the wife's car? :)

Uh i'm not sure which world you live in that you would have to ask that. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. So YES! :crying:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Great shots! Whenever I try to get an action shot, they end up blurry. It might be time to invest in a better camera.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great shots! Whenever I try to get an action shot, they end up blurry. It might be time to invest in a better camera.
LOL I know what you mean. I'm a dog person not a camera person at all. Click and shoot for me = awww shuxxxx I missed it. The wife is doing a whole lot better than I, so she's the one who usually gets the shots!

TY for the compliment...

PS.. we are going to the WUSV QUALIFICATION TRIAL in Illinois and will be traveling thru TN maybe we can stop for the night get some rest and take a few pictures for ya LOL. :wink2:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
haha! I'd love some action pics of my boy like that. Beautiful dogs you have, by the way. What is he leaping for?

LOL I know what you mean. I'm a dog person not a camera person at all. Click and shoot for me = awww shuxxxx I missed it. The wife is doing a whole lot better than I, so she's the one who usually gets the shots!

TY for the compliment...

PS.. we are going to the WUSV QUALIFICATION TRIAL in Illinois and will be traveling thru TN maybe we can stop for the night get some rest and take a few pictures for ya LOL. :wink2:

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha! I'd love some action pics of my boy like that. Beautiful dogs you have, by the way. What is he leaping for?
Thanks again for the compliment. We utilize pine cones, balls rags, burlap etc.... more importantly we are building the dogs confidence in LEAVING THE GROUND TO GET A BITE... This allows the full force of the dogs weight to be utilized in the act. We don't simply teach a dog to bite a sleeve.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts