German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"The massive wounds were too much for the young dog to bear - after staggering along streets in the vicinity of Rosecrans Street and Nimitz Boulevard, the grievously injured dog collapsed."

this is soo F#^$#&g sad

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
:teary:

Oh my goodness!!! I cant even believe this! What a sick freak! I hope they get whats coming to them! :angryfire:

·
Registered
626 Posts
What kinda sick individual would do this to an animal ? I hope they find the SOB and the judge throws the freakin book at'em !!! :mad:

·
Registered
906 Posts
That is so horrible...I don't understand how people can hurt animals. It's a shame that this country doesn't have stricter laws for animal abuse!!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
That is just so heartbreaking! How could anyone do that to any animal especially a 9 month old puppy. I hope they get caught and thrown in jail!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
What a sick person. KARMA is a B****. I can't believe there is such evil in this world.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wow is all I can really say. There are no words to describe how I feel at such a hainus nasty crime. I hope they find the moron as I would love to know what the dog did or didnt do to set him/her off like that. Usually when someone or an animal is stbbed or shot that many times its usually a hate crime full of rage. I cant begin to imagine what this poor poor baby went thru in his last moments of life. He/she will get a godsmack and hopefully its worse then what they did to this poor innocent animal.

·
Registered
668 Posts
That is horrifying. I cannot begin to imagine what type of horrible person could do that. :( RIP to that poor dog. How could no one have seen this or heard the dog's yelps of pain?

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
This is just wrong!! Karma is a *^$%#!! This jerk better get severely punished!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
OMG! Outrage is me right now. How could someone, ANYONE, do something like this?!?! That poor dog! WTFH is wrong with people?! I hope they catch this monster. I vote they bring back the electric chair just for that B*stard! And i dont mean one long jolt of electricty. Torture them first. Shatter every bone in their body and shock the sh*t out of them until they beg for mercy and then dont even give them that much. See how much they look being tortured and hurt and maimed and let them wander around until they couldnt anymore and just waited for death. I shouldnt have opened this thread. The title said enough. I should have known better. I just.... wow... i am so angry right now. I know someone will probably bust me on the eye for an eye thing but seriously anyone who can torture a PUPPY like that and then just leave them.... they deserve far worse.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I just refuse to read the story, the title was enough for me. It breaks my heart that people can be so cruel and I know if I read it I will ball my eyes out. I am sad just thinking about the story.

I hope they catch this person before they become a serial killer if they are not already!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts