German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
788 Posts
Well Lobo once a heart dog well kind of still but not as much is not that loyal to his owners or me actually. He really likes all 3 of us more than anything in the world but if he is off leash anywhere he does not stay by my side or their side. However, Dante Cosmo Nico and some others I know and met at the local dog park are more loyal to me than any other dog I know. Dante is actually the most loyal because when we bring him to my house or I drop him off even on our hikes he follows me every I go. Is always by my side! Dante is now more of my heart dog now than Lobo. Lobo acts somewhat more aloof around me now than he used too. The old Lobo was not aloof at all and always showed interest not even a bit uninterested until Tuesday. Unless we are on walks. We are still friends but that's okay. When I think of him he doesn't make me as happy. Past whenever I thought of him or saw a sable GS or a dog who did not really like me I would think of Lobo and he made me so happy. Got somewhat distance from Lobo and still happy but a little less since his dynamics changed which is disappointing. Dante, Cosmo (I see a few times a year for like 1-2 hours at dp is darn right loyal. I have been dying to see him again since Summer and before too! Followed me where ever I went and constantly stayed by my side without leaving or leaving eye contact. If a dog were to get in another fight I would show worry and he would get away and come up and look at me as if "Ryan I'm okay I know you are worried I appreciate your concern. Remember when ever you are around me I always be with you." Amazing GS! Not aloof at all towards me 100% total interested. More than Lobo!), and Nico, another GS will fill in for Lobo. RIP old Lobo :(. Well Riley my Labradoodle is 4 years old and acts like a very hyper energetic 6 month old pup! He follows me out of the dog park when it is time to go.

·
Banned
788 Posts
Well Lobo once a heart dog well kind of still but not as much is not that loyal to his owners or me actually. He really likes all 3 of us more than anything in the world but if he is off leash anywhere he does not stay by my side or their side. However, Dante Cosmo Nico and some others I know and met at the local dog park are more loyal to me than any other dog I know. Dante is actually the most loyal because when we bring him to my house or I drop him off even on our hikes he follows me every I go. Is always by my side! Dante is now more of my heart dog now than Lobo. Lobo acts somewhat more aloof around me now than he used too. The old Lobo was not aloof at all and always showed interest not even a bit uninterested until Tuesday. Unless we are on walks. We are still friends but that's okay. When I think of him he doesn't make me as happy. Past whenever I thought of him or saw a sable GS or a dog who did not really like me I would think of Lobo and he made me so happy. Got somewhat distance from Lobo and still happy but a little less since his dynamics changed which is disappointing. They say dogs are suppose to be your friend no matter what and will never stop hanging with no matter the circumstances. However, Lobo is certainly was an odd case for me. Again, he is one of those aloof GS and he is not my dog. It does hurt but I'm trying to move on. Going to do my best even though it is SUPER HARD to not show affection I want to give him! Lobo did taught me respect what the dog truly wants and that shows you they love you more. If I do this than I might be able to gain back Lobo's past love. That's alright other dogs who love me and want my type of affection more than he and that's one dog. After he is a teenager and I did raise him. I do not like hugs or kisses from my parents! Probably similar deal with Lobo who thinks of me like an older brother or step father! I never meet dogs that do not like me even the most vicious dogs and shy dogs and some aloof get to like me in like 10 minutes in slow paces or just right away in a fast pace.

Dante, Cosmo (I see a few times a year for like 1-2 hours at dp is darn right loyal. I have been dying to see him again since Summer and before too! Followed me where ever I went and constantly stayed by my side without leaving or leaving eye contact. If a dog were to get in another fight I would show worry and he would get away and come up and look at me as if "Ryan I'm okay I know you are worried I appreciate your concern. Remember when ever you are around me I always be with you." Amazing GS! Not aloof at all towards me 100% total interested. More than Lobo!), and Nico, another GS will fill in for Lobo. RIP old Lobo :(. Well Riley my Labradoodle is 4 years old and acts like a very hyper energetic 6 month old pup! He follows me out of the dog park when it is time to go.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
All three of mine are loyal and are by my side all the time. Only one of them is a GSD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts