German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, so i pick up my new pup in 4 weeks :) so excited its unreal all im stuck with now is a name for the little guy :(.
i like Zeus and Axel but really need some more suggestions.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Xander
Troy
Hevonne
Zoi
Kai
Eros
Nico
Dabo
Lennox
Olex
Indo
Brando

These are just some of the ones that I like

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
I went back in my puppy's pedigree to see if any names 'clicked' for a call name(his registered name was already chosen by the breeder). I like a strong two syllable name that isn't common. I found it generations back!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Gage, Bane, Kratos, Kingston, Frenzy, Felon, Roxas, Rebel, Rage, Silas, Craven, Corvin, Atreyu, Pistol, Helios, Arrow, Ammo, Arsen, Bullet, Epic, Evo, Edge, Encore, Drake, Diesel, Demon, Grim, Grizzly, Hazzard, Danger, Icon, Jackal, Jax, Killian, Lucian, Lucius, Mayhem, Morbid, Mace, Nexus, Noir, Onyx, Orion, Oliver, Orpheus, Pan, Praxus, Phantom, Quest, Savage, Scorpion, Saint, Tank, Torrid, Trouble, Tesla, Viper, Venom, Vortex

·
Registered
179 Posts
I went back in my puppy's pedigree to see if any names 'clicked' for a call name(his registered name was already chosen by the breeder). I like a strong two syllable name that isn't common. I found it generations back!
Thats a great idea!

·
Registered
423 Posts
If you need a registered name for the papers. I used "JustInCredible (Bullinger)". His call name is Havoc. Also had a Kaos, Genesis and Baron I, II, III....

Odin, Thor, Nightmare, Conan (from Arnold in the original Conan the Barbarian) Juneau, Rambo, Samson, Pharaoh, Vedor, Beethoven, Maximus, Caesar, Diesel, Achilles, Napalm, Felony, Pro-pain, Kosmos, Neptune, Zeus.....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Always been partial to Vlad. Fits a Doberman a bit better I think, but it'll work for a GSD.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's the first thin I noticed about this forum. The majority of the owners here chose strong names from mythology or names that sounded like warriors or rebels or something.

My poor guy's name is Tar. His paper name is Tyson's Tar Heel. He would probably have a name inferiority complex if he was around y'alls dogs :)

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
I love his name TAR HEEL MOM!! And I know a Tyson(Leryka CS) that is an amazing GSD.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts