German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah true. I bought this hoodie from cafe press that reads "whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend hasn't met my German shepherd". Both the statement in the photo and the quote basically describe my feelings about GSD.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
True. I just thanked Fiona. She was not happy, she was asleep and I woke her up. She was like you woke me up for that? Gave me a hhprhmm and laid back down.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
744 Posts
yes I was just thinking that! Betrayers will be otta here. And my awesome dog will be my best fried forever wouldn't trade her for a million dollars.

·
Registered
766 Posts
got my first GSD 2 years ago Best 2 years of my life

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I thank God daily that I have all of mine. My life feels so much more complete with them...I would be lost without them.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Well, I am a much happier person since I got Hans.
Just looking at him makes me smile.
Definitely one of my better decisions in life.:wub:

Can't decide whether or not to go in the other room and wake him up so I can "thank" him. He would look at me as if I were crazy...and you know how good GSDs are at doing that :rofl:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Oh yeah!

As one who has some "gifts that keep on giving" from deployments, it's hard to believe how much they help. Life would be much more difficult without them.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Definitely. Daisy and Luckyshowed so much love and acceptanceand as Chevy and Thunder and I build our bond I see that same never ending capacity to love. There should be GSD day!

·
Registered
10,810 Posts
Since WD, I know for sure, as long as I am able, I will have a GSD (or two). I have had many dogs throughout my life but a GSD has an added dimension that only GSD people will understand.
There is something magical about them. I see it when he sits in front of me, relaxed, slow panting with content eyes and I melt. When he returns a ball in full speed, eyes focused intently on me, ears up and I can see the power in his young body.
And just the look of sheer beauty and intelligence, no matter what type or lines, they all have "it".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts