·
Registered
9,543 Posts
I am totally, completely and utterly in love.:wub:

I also now feel as if I do not do enough with Hans. :cool:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Seen that on youtube yesterday. I was impressed. A lot of hard work for both the trainer and GSD. Not to mention a great looking GSD too.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
This dog has the title Master of Dog Dancing :)

Lexus - Úvod

·
Registered
208 Posts
Makes me so motivated! Samson has been doing Canine Freestyle now for about 1.5 months. He loves it! If all continues to go well, we will enter WCFO Beginner Competition in Tuscon in November when he turns one year. He has enough behaviors right now so we are working on perfecting them and putting them to a routine. Canine Freestyle is so engaging for owner and dog and I love it as much as he does. Our trainer has a competition ring at her home and that is the ONE place that I have trouble getting Samson to leave! One day I literally got all the way in my car and started it and my velcro dog could have cared less I was leaving without him!

The song we will be dancing to is Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video) - YouTube

·
Super Moderator
3,085 Posts
For non Facebookers

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
just love the dog's willingness . This is an excellent team. Everything the dog offers is fluid and freely given . It is so nice to see the connection to the handler , not the pocket , or the hand , or some off center where a toy may be hidden. The dog looks at the handler's face . To me that indicates that the dog is working with the handler .

so what do I always do ? I look for the pedigree . Here it is !

Ares Slovraj

not at all surprised to find so many old heritage herding lines , Bodo Lierberg and twice Aly vom Vodersteinwald (trainability).

good dog . beautifully show cased -- genetic obedience

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I agree with Carmen, it's not just the actual tricks but the willingness and joy of working with the handler that makes me smile :D. Gorgeous dog!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts