German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a copy of a few magazine advertisements that I remember seeing. One of them had a picture of a beautiful German shepherd sitting next to a little girl in a dress in front of a window with snow outside. and it said "the only security system you want your kids to play with" or " the only security system that can tell family from threat in the dark by scent" or something like that. if anyone has seen them or knows how to find a picture of them could you post it or point me in the right direction with a link, i have been looking for it forever.:D thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks similar but what I saw was a full page magazine ad. and had a little girl possibly in something resembling an easter dress in front of a snowy scene window

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I get the Cowboys & Indians magazine and Simanovich always has a full-page ad with the wording you described...

"Its the security device you want your kids to play with".

They have had other ads in there but not full-page ads for GSD's.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The link is in the above post. Don't have a scanner here at home...so it would have to wait until tomorrow at work.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That website is frakkin' creepy.

A dog isn't a "device."
that's not the point i'm intrested in the advertisement they used, besides that it's a play on words attempting to imply that owning a German Shepherd is better than having a home security system.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I know that, I wasn't criticising you and I'm sorry if it came off that way. The website just kinda creeped me out.

that's not the point i'm intrested in the advertisement they used, besides that it's a play on words attempting to imply that owning a German Shepherd is better than having a home security system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts