German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this one is the newest but not the best:

This one is probably ideal but is from him at 10 months old.

here is another in case that one isn't right:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
gorgeous boy!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
He is beautiful!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Jack is a very handsome boy! :)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Very nice looking. When you stack, try not to pull the back legs out sideways. They should still be under the body if you were looking from standing behind him. I know it is extremely difficult to get them to keep their feet where you put them. And when they do a nice natural stack all by them selves, you dont have a camera ready to capture it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's by Joschy out of Jerland german Shepherds. I dont know much about the mom but I know all the bitches they breed to are titled one way or another. His dad was shipped in from germany. could you imagine someone let this dog ALMOST go to waste? I picked him up for $100 totally untrained trying to pull ppl down by their sleeves and clothing. every one that came to see him it scared except me as I understood the habit even if I am new in a way to german shepherds

Yeah his natural stack was always very nice these are all set stacks.. the sad part about this handsom man is the breeder wouldnt give me his full papers to show him so I rehomed him as I want a dog to show in obediance at the very least. since getting my oops puppy those plans are on hold. the pup is by him and she is nice too I think. its sad as I do know she is much nicer than all of the BYB pups put together. Ill put up critiques of her mom and her later on :D I did get their prelims done when I found out the bitch was pregnant and they checked out but I never had the money to get them both done completely either :(

(I went on vacation and it turns out that people dont listen to instructions. the bitch was due to be rehomed when I returned so I ended up keeping her longer than I planned)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts