German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Found this in sacramento craigslist....:mad:

Reply to: ** removed by Admin** [Errors when replying to ads?]

pure breed german shepherd male 1 yr old no papers he is very healthy and he had his shots taken when he was younger. he is a beautiful silver and black serious callers only he is not for sale only for stud service so dont tell me if i am selling him cause i am not!!! call txt or email mention the add **removed by Admin** thanks and have a good day call for more info

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2289894479

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

·
Registered
940 Posts
Unfortunately it doesn't surprise me...I see this stuff everyday on CL.

Gunner - good LOL with the head shots :)

Hopefully s/he won't get any responses

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent the person an email telling them exactly why I, and several others I know would be flagging every chance we got. I'm on craigslist ALOT (joys of being poor :( ), and usually pass thru the pet ads just to see the "brilliant" posts.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
on one of our lists the ad read urgent we have a 7 yr old German Shepherd in heat now, she has never had a litter and we don't want to miss this chance......DUMB, in a f ew months I'll probably read litter for sale, or maybe mom won't make it or pups won't, can't cure dumb

·
Registered
31,874 Posts
Boy, a black and silver? What is that number? No papers? That makes them better you know. Dogs with papers are all fluffy sissys.

I bet he has them lining up outside his door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts