German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 4 1/2 month old shepherd has huge bat ears, huge paws and his head looks really long. he weighs a normal 45 lbs. Everywhere we go people are asking if he gets radar . Did anyone else have such unproportionate dogs at this age? if so post some pics. I'd love to see your gawky pup.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
not TOO gawky but since mine is a coatie the only time the ears seem so huge is when she's soaking wet, her face is also longgggg.

The other pic you can kinda see how giraffy she is right now, her legs have grown a lot recently

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
not TOO gawky but since mine is a coatie the only time the ears seem so huge is when she's soaking wet, her face is also longgggg.

The other pic you can kinda see how giraffy she is right now, her legs have grown a lot recently
Yes, when wet they really do look like bat ears

Miaya1 your puppy doesnt look gawky at all..lol...he is absolutely too adorable to look gawky, maybe we need to see a wet pic :)

I need to post a wet pic also....I have a video of us giving Dex a bath, I wish I knew how to post videos. Hes crying and all wet and looks like the flying nun..lol

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Mego, sorry to be off topic. But where did you buy those gaits?? i been looking everywhere for a gait that tall!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts