German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
another birthday wish. someone please step up for this guy!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump---hoping for a home for this boy!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Not sure how far gaston is from fort bragg but assuming hes good temperment wise I'd be willing to foster I've always been good getting the weight back on them (just ask my husband lol)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i honestly hope someone was able to get this guy. Tomorrow will totally suck if i know the due to be PTS 12/7 dogs didnt make it. Big BUMP for this guy. He's handsome.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Not sure how far gaston is from fort bragg but assuming hes good temperment wise I'd be willing to foster I've always been good getting the weight back on them (just ask my husband lol)

Can you contact one of the local rescues and see if something can be worked out??

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I put a call in to Alisa with SE GSD rescue and left messages with her but have not heard anything back. She sent me a message on here and left her number but I was not able to use the computer for a few days (crazy work schedule) so phone was and is the best method for me.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
GSRA assessed this boy today and have pulled him. He is a sweet boy, with typical puppy energy. He will be vetted and in his foster home early next week!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
That is awesome! So glad he got out.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Thank God. Birthday wish came true.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Aw God!! I was so scared of opening this thread when I saw new posts.

It's amazing that it was good news! Thank you to the ones who pulled him!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Wonderful news, now this boy can have a great holiday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts