3,475 Posts
Looks like he's crammed into a too small cage - poor guy, not much time :(

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Sadness, that's WAY too small a cage for him...

·
Registered
676 Posts
That kennel is much too small for this beautiful sable GSD. The cattle tags they use to ID their dogs always bother me...he's just numbered and nameless there. BUMP!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Poor guy....I can't believe he's in a kennel that small! Bump!!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
That kennel is much too small for this beautiful sable GSD. The cattle tags they use to ID their dogs always bother me...he's just numbered and nameless there. BUMP!
Not even with a collar but some twine :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Poor thing!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Can anyone assess and possibly pull him? I might be able to get him into another rescue!

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can anyone assess and possibly pull him? I might be able to get him into another rescue!

Thanks!
Marian at All Shepherd Rescue intake has left several voicemails for the shelter and has gotten no response from them: ASR likely has a spot for him but would need local pull help: Marian can be emailed at "[email protected]". If anyone is able to get in touch with the shelter please PM me and I will get you her phone number.

·
Registered
103 Posts
my experience with Gaston

OH PLEASE can someone help this poor GSD!!!!

You WILL NOT regret saving his life!!!!

I rescued my aussie, border, catahoula mix from this place - Cricket was listed as OTHERS (at that time this was a category that was used at GASTON for animals not worthy of adoption).

She was afraid, looking just like this boy - a typical response to being stuck in a cage that is too small, in a loud, uncaring environment.

Even before I could get Cricket up here to Maine, everyone who came in contact with her just loved her. - I was able to find a group of wonderful people in the area who helped get Cricket out, transport her to a vet, and get her onto a flight transport with ARF.

She is now a member of our family - an ABSOLUTELY wonderful dog - and it still amazes me 1 1/2 years later that she was deemed not worthy of life - just an object to be disposed of after being gassed.

If this Boy is anything like my Cricket, he will bring such joy into the life of who ever is fortunate enough to have him in their family!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Subject: Re: URGENT! Gaston Co., NC: Partial List of Last Chance DOGS/PUPPIES/CATS/KITTENS For Fri. Feb. 11- MUST SEE GERMAN SHEPHERD

The GSD is safe.
---
Kristen Cabe
Hominy Valley German Shepherd Rescue
http://hominyvalleyrescue.angelfire.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts