German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I've been a member ever since getting Ganondorf 3 months ago and have just remembered to visit the website; I'm a 21 year old from London, ON who is the proud owner of a 5 and a half month old GSD. It was a bit rough at the beginning but he's become extremely well behaved and obedient; He's house trained, knows many commands, and is currently being trained for flyball. He's currently 24" tall and I'm guessing around 55lbs; I'm EXTREMELY excited for when he's fully grown!

Ganondorf at 10 weeks:

Ganondorf today:

·
Registered
766 Posts
That first pic made me 'lol'. Our dogs look almost identical

·
Registered
424 Posts
what a striking young pup you have there! he's handsome! glad you found your way back to the site! i'd love to hear more about his flyball training-how far into it is he?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a handsome boy! I must say that I love the name. :wub:
Thank you! Are you a Zelda fan also? Not a lot of people understand the reference :p

Ganondorf is a distinguished looking gentleman.
Thank you very much; I get a lot of compliments from people that apparently "don't usually like GSD's" (which strikes me as odd since what isn't there to like?).

That first pic made me 'lol'. Our dogs look almost identical
Haha big ears and all?

what a striking young pup you have there! he's handsome! glad you found your way back to the site! i'd love to hear more about his flyball training-how far into it is he?
So far I only have him jumping over the fences and am currently working on jumping over both and then returning over both; Baby steps but hopefully I'll be doing turning training soon!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you! Are you a Zelda fan also? Not a lot of people understand the reference :p

I am! I wanted to name Chief Link but my boyfriend wouldn't have it. :( I just always pictured a somewhat goofy GSD that just wanted to protect me and save the world! Hopefully your Ganon doesn't try to rule the world. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am! I wanted to name Chief Link but my boyfriend wouldn't have it. :( I just always pictured a somewhat goofy GSD that just wanted to protect me and save the world! Hopefully your Ganon doesn't try to rule the world. :D
That's tragic :( shame on him; I guess I'll just have to wait 7 years and see what he does :p I just hope he doesn't turn into a pig.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts