German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help with transport from Nick of Time Rescue, Grovetown to I 75 between Macon and Atlanta Exits to meet a Peterson transport.
This is for two WGSDs that have been waiting for months to get to rescue.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone can transport this Sat to T and C I can get them boarded there untill the 10th

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
SATURDAY! Ga Transport

PLEASE help.... the folks on this board have worked sooooo hard to save these ladies and now they just need a little help from our members in GA. If you ever thought about helping with Transport-this might be your chance to really make a difference in these dogs lifes. Please....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Re: SATURDAY! Ga Transport

Kathy

Check your emails.....Peterson's called for confirmation. They're trying to work out their schedule.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

EXTREMELY URGENT!!!!

We are still having transport problems!
SOME ONE PLEASE, from Georgia, needed to transport these two girls from Grovetown, Ga to Marietta on July 8th or 9th. Even if some one could make part of that trip it would be a help. This is truly the girls LAST CHANCE. We're begging.....

·
Registered
342 Posts

Is there a possibility of someone helping out where they are being boarded at?? Anyone.... PLEASE.... Even maybe the shelter they came from????

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

We've had to pay another driver to get these girls from Lee's to the Vet where they will be picked up. So far we're set with that thanks to Kathyb. He's to pick up tomorrow....keep your fingers crossed........

·
Registered
24,301 Posts

So (fingers crossed) this is filled?

Are these girls flight risk types?

Because I was thinking a lot about that and even with a non-slip collar put on tightly (and hoping that no one on the transport thinks it's too tight and loosens it) there are leash chompers. I have a collection of half leashes from Anna...so those metal link leashes are something I've considered as a possibility.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Yes Fingers, Toes, Paws crossed for tomorrow pickup and delivery to Town & Country Vet for boarding and pickup by Peterson's on Thursday.

They are a flight risk! I've notified everyone that this is an issue. Peterson's have it noted on their paperwork. Lee is sending them (thanks to KathyB providing them!) with harnesses and collars.

We'll all be on pins and needles tomorrow! Will post when we know they are at the Vets.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

They are at the VETS waiting for pick up on Thursday with Peterson's. I was told by **** they are sweet girls, no aggresion at all, just scared. They are HIGH FLIGHT RISK, that is the reason for having Peterson transporting thanks to Camp Pappy arranging this for the girls.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Thank Goodness they are safe and got the transport they so needed. I can't say I understand the problems we have getting help with transport. I understand gas is expensive, our lives are busy but with all the people on these boards you would think it would be easier. I'm glad this one worked out though-great job for all involved.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts