German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna see your funny pictures of your dog falling asleep in a silly way.

Back story of my picture: Obi had a long day of playing and had class at night, when he got home he was hungry and exhausted. He licked his bowl clean and passed out! Look at his scrunched up nose! Lol. Also he has a habit of carrying his food bowl to wherever we are, we were watching tv on the couch.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
What a great photo of Obi! He looks so sweet in the photo (and handsome)!

Their unique habits can be very entertaining. My puppies photo would likely be with my laptop mouse in her mouth. I wish it was her food dish.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Luna is a back sleeper, no matter where she is haha. She sleeps like this in bed, on the floor, in her crate... she’s a goof
I love that she is using the bear as a pillow too. That is the absolute bliss of comfortableness.

typical on the back pose, but I think she just looks a little silly with her teeth showing. that was unusual.
I love when they sleep on their backs, just shows how comfortable they are in their homes. The teeth are just adorable though, I have one like this too haha.

What a great photo of Obi! He looks so sweet in the photo (and handsome)!

Their unique habits can be very entertaining. My puppies photo would likely be with my laptop mouse in her mouth. I wish it was her food dish.
Thank you!! The food dish is cute and all, but the amount of kibble I have to clean up when he doesn't hold it properly!! lol! When our other dog finishes his food Obi runs from across the house with the bowl in his mouth because he knows he gets to clean up the left overs. He isn't too fond of cleaning up after himself haha

·
Registered
268 Posts
I love all the photos shared - so cute!
The food dish is cute and all, but the amount of kibble I have to clean up when he doesn't hold it properly!! lol!
Two of the nontoy things my puppy, Cassie, is attracted to are the dust pan and broom. If only, I could train her to use them to clean up after her messes, LOL
I very rudely interrupted his nap by walking into the room
Sometimes Cassie decides to take a nap on my bed. I'm never successful when I try to tip toe in to check on her. I wake her up every time and that generally puts an end to my alone time and trying to tidy up without her getting involved, LOL

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@GSDchoice your pup looks like royalty haha. he looks like he truly appreciates the pillow :)
@CindyMDBecker love all the wrinkles lol SO CUTE!!
@GSDKIMBER OMG them cuddling is the most adorable thing I have every seen!! I LOVE IT! and they look knocked out too
@RoseW haven't you learned by now, you must respect their naps at all times! I think all of us have gotten that exact look haha. Like "HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT MY SLUMBER!!"
@NaughtyNibbler I can relate haha. You'd think Obi hates a clean house. Vacuums, mops, brooms, steamers, it doesn't matter. They were all sent to terrorize him and his family. He has to do all he can to intimidate them and protect us. I think training to clean is a wonderful idea :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
All these pictures are so adorable! I'm so happy that I found this forum as it's already helped me.
Here's some pictures of my new puppy Daphne and a video. I made a You tube channel about Daphne if you guys want to see here the link.

https://youtu.be/MYo_asoiDiQ

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts