German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our 4 month old puppy has some funny things she does.. the other day she found some kind of plastic and I told her to drop it which she did while facing the opposite way from me and then tried to hide it under her paw... what a sneaky little animal... the other thing she does is poops only in her grandma's house ... we were just bragging how well she had been doing... finally somehow she managed to crawl under the bed which is only about 6 or 7 inches high and get stuck chasing a toy....

·
Registered
940 Posts
Xander does that too...sometimes he'll grab one of my daughter's toys and start to sneak off with it - Like I can't see a big GSD puppy sneaking away with a barbie in his mouth LOL then when I go to get it he tries to hide it...it's so funny to watch.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Killian, he takes shoes and sleeps with them. He has only chewed one pair. He just sleeps with them like a comfort thing. Its funny most of the time, but not when you can't find your shoes mate. I always have to check the dog bed for my toddlers shoes!! LOL!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts