German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
HAHHAHAH same here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my GSD but I am EXTRA in love with large cats!! Lions, Tigers, leopards, cheetahs, I LOVE EM!!! my #1 on my bucket list is see lions on an African Safari! I once got the oportunity to pet and hold both a lion and tiger cub about that size! Such an amazing thing!

EDIT: Oh hey julie, if you like that one, go google "tiger and german shepherd" there are some REALLY good ones!

·
Registered
744 Posts
HAHHAHAH same here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my GSD but I am EXTRA in love with large cats!! Lions, Tigers, leopards, cheetahs, I LOVE EM!!! my #1 on my bucket list is see lions on an African Safari! I once got the oportunity to pet and hold both a lion and tiger cub about that size! Such an amazing thing!

EDIT: Oh hey julie, if you like that one, go google "tiger and german shepherd" there are some REALLY good ones!

LOL too funny, as soon as I saw this pic i started googling hahahaha I saved some :) too adorable. My dream is to own a tiger but hey I don't want to piss him off and be eaten alive or in my sleep :p

·
Registered
349 Posts
I wouldn't want to own one but I have absolutely looked into working at a big cat rescue! I would love the chance to get up close and personal with these animals! I don't care if its volunteer pooper scooper... Just to be able to get close!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
The closest I ever got to a tiger was at Circus and the zoo. But I hate both of those place because even though these animals are amazing its not right keeping them hostage for personal amusement.

·
Registered
744 Posts
We have a six flags great adventure near me and there is a huge drive through safari. We went to a wine tasting there and got to get close to lion cubs while drinking wine!

OMG wine and lions does it get any better? I been to New Jersey it was my first roller coaster rides in USA like 8 years ago.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I love the first picture..I found that a few days ago on facebook. I've had the pleasure of working with a tiger, a leopard, a monkey, and a llama. The tiger was the biggest baby out of all of them. The leopard was crabby because he was on a diet. The monkey, well he was very strong and actually hurt a couple people and the llama...yes I ran from him as he was spitting at me:( It was a wonderful experience that I wouldn't trade for the world:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts