German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
We call Macy "the potato with legs", my niece calls her a Manatee.

Some people ask me if my Harlequin Great Dane is "a really big Dalmatian". LOL

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
"Is he a chihuahua mix? I can totally see some chihuahua in him. I think its his ears...."

·
Super Moderator
32,252 Posts
Hubby, to Keefer: "You're like Fabio! You're the Fabio of dogs."

Hubby to Halo after seeing one of the Allstate Mayhem commercials on TV: "You're Mayhem, that's what we should have named you."

·
Registered
481 Posts
My four year old: "I love Bentley the most, cause he looks like a sandwich!"

·
Registered
481 Posts
On one of our recent walks a lady approaches and says: "Oh, your puppies are so cute. Wow, his color is so much different than his (pointing out Bentley's sable vs Diesel's solid black coloring) what did you do, dye this one's hair?" (referring to Diesel)

-smacks forehead-

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Is that a wolf mix?
Or, when Alice was six months old we'd get:
"She's so skinny...you don't feed her enough!"
My answers started to be, "Yep" and "Feed????"

(She was growing in that weird stage, ears one week, next week the legs, then the tail.)

·
Registered
654 Posts
With a dog named "Jax" you might not want to couple an "off" command with her name......

"Jax Off" (say that real fast and you get the idea) :blush:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
With a dog named "Jax" you might not want to couple an "off" command with her name......

"Jax Off" (say that real fast and you get the idea) :blush:

:spittingcoffee::rofl:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Lmao looks like a sandwich...

Isn't it funny how people think the dumbest things about what we do to our dogs? Like we'd actually dye their hair?! My old housekeeper, Connie, once remarked about my collie, "Wow you really spoil him, you've even been crimping his hair all these years..." I was like, "Connie, we don't crimp his hair, that's how it is naturally around his ears! Omg!" I mean come on, WHY would I purposely crimp my dog's ear hair? Seriously, woman?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I dunno if it's a dumb thing about him, or about his name. But I named my baby boy Hamlet. Some random granny comes and asks 'Oh, did you name him after the chocolate bar??'.

Seriously...

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
My hubby calls Leyna a wombat and a pigbearbat. I just call her the brat. :)
Some lady at Home Depot swore up and down she was a GSD/lab mix because she had one that "looked just like her!".

·
Registered
34 Posts
Had a Police Officer at my house (nothing serious) and he asked if it was OK to enter with the coyote there. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 294 Posts