German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found in the wilderness, no collar, no chip, a month ago. Brought her home three weeks ago. Totally sweet, loving and energetic. Doc says about 8 months old. Was also underweight, we got her up to 37 lbs. doc gave A in everything. Very social, easily plays with people and dogs. Has brindles, and doc says mostly GSD. We do not care for a DNA test, but out of curiosity, what do you folks think she is?

photos.app.goo.gl/LG7xfEsWVhkQNPW19

·
Super Moderator
6,285 Posts
Your geographic location could help...
Judging by your surname I’m guessing India or thereabouts.
She could be half GSD, or she could have very little to none - it really comes down to which breeds are prevalent in your area. In the US one would suggest boxer or pit... to me she resembles some sort of Jindo, Pariah dog or primitive-ish breed.
A coworker of mine has what’s believed to be a Formosa Mountain Dog (meat market rescue) that looks similar.

FYI to others reading - copy/paste the link to see pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She was found in the woods of southern Maryland (and now lives just off the beltway in MD).

Sorry I cannot post a link before three posts and two more posts are pending approval elsewhere; yes - copy and paste of the address into a web browser opens up google photos album

1 - 7 of 7 Posts