German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hii, my GSD named Tony is 5 months old male weighing 18kgs. His front legs are slightly bent outward in the way as here in the picture. He is on calcium and vitamin supplements from 2 months of age. Is there anything to worry with this kind of bent front legs and I am a first time dog owner so it will be helpful if anyone who has some experience in this regards may suggest or throw some light here..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
I cal that east/west. Many dog grow out of it as they get bigger and their chest fills out. Your pups is pretty pronounced, how does he move and get around?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I cal that east/west. Many dog grow out of it as they get bigger and their chest fills out. Your pups is pretty pronounced, how does he move and get around?
Thanks for the response...movement is all okay..not much seen during the walk and play..but that posture will be much pronounced when idle..He is also active and playfyl no issues in that aspect..he is full of energy. One more thing mostly he does is to lick the elbow part of both the legs when he is idle..vet told me that he might be doing that out of boredom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts