German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have their GSD on this food? I've had my GSD on Innova since he was 16 weeks until just recently when it was recalled for the last time. I'm struggling finding a good food for him. He's 4 now. any suggestions/opinions? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I use Fromm Gold for my girl and no issues. She has an unknown allergy so I was happy to make a successful switch after her Chicken Soup food was recalled. I just had enough with all the Diamond recalls.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I've used their LBP and pretty much all their four star line. Both of mine rotate through the grain free four star line flavours and love it

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
my 3 are on the grain free Fromm, one is EPI, all are doing well on it, after the last recall on TOW, I switched,

·
Registered
259 Posts
My Ziggy is on Chicken A La Veg and Salmon A La Veg - seems to like the Salmon better. Neither one of them can eat duck or beef so I am limited. Fromm seems to be okay with Ziggy but he put a little weight on but that could be due to lack of exercise due to the high temperatures here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mine is on the gold lb puppy. She loves it and for the first time her stools are solid.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine is on the 4 star and gold. I mix the dry with the wet. U don't need much of the pate to make the dry "moist". I can usually get 5 to 6 servings from each can. I also use the salmon and chicken. She seems to like it. We feed her meat, peas and carrots too human food . Once a day.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts