German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,135 Posts
I think he's gorgeous. BYB dog or not. No idea of the lines, but he looks fit to me. I love how thick and masculine his head looks, but it's not 'too' much, like I see in some dogs. Could probably use a bit thicker bone, but I think he's a good looking dog. But that's just my very, very unprofessional opinion.

And I'm on your side of the fence on breeding.

· Registered
4,135 Posts
I think that most people aren't smart enough or capable of owning (containing) an intact dog, male or female. So unless they plan on breeding, most people should get their dogs fixed, IMO.

· Registered
4,135 Posts
I agree to an extent.

This is my opinion and I don't mean to hurt any feelings here, but... in my opinion, I think that if you can't contain or be a responsible pet owner of an intact (or not) animal, then you shouldn't get one. Training, proper supervision, and common sense go a long way.
True, but a lot of intact dogs will try to get away to try and find a mate and some people don't keep on top of that. But I agree.

· Registered
4,135 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't HSUS up there with PETA?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.