German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Ilita Von Cluskey, DOB 11/7/21
951 Posts
Welcome! Ali is gorgeous! The photo really shows the depth of ages German Shepherd's have. Just love it. Diesel is a cutey and I will enjoy, with others, watching his development.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
The humidity in the summer is the killer. I have a black dog so I'm very conscious of watching to make sure Varik doesn't over do it. He would never go in ... regardless of how hot (well over 100 degrees with the heat index) or how cold (it was 0 degrees for about a week in Feb). He notices nothing -- storms, torrential rain, a foot of snow, blistering heat, tornado (kidding .. sorta). He just wants to be out enjoying the outside world -- as long as you come along. He cares nothing for being out alone ... who would throw his ball or play keep away with sticks????

OP: Where did you get your pup?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The humidity in the summer is the killer. I have a black dog so I'm very conscious of watching to make sure Varik doesn't over do it. He would never go in ... regardless of how hot (well over 100 degrees with the heat index) or how cold (it was 0 degrees for about a week in Feb). He notices nothing -- storms, torrential rain, a foot of snow, blistering heat, tornado (kidding .. sorta). He just wants to be out enjoying the outside world -- as long as you come along. He cares nothing for being out alone ... who would throw his ball or play keep away with sticks????

OP: Where did you get your pup?
Well they only want to be outside if I’m out there. Kinda like hey watch us play but if I just let them out by themselves they wanna come back in. I got diesel from a trainer here in Corpus Christi Texas. He had a female he was training and trying to train a puppy too was just to much for him I suppose . He told me a family that breeds them gave him one for his services. The father is a very nice dark sable and the mother is a lighter sable . I’m hoping he gets dark like the dad

1 - 20 of 30 Posts