German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The day Mama and Papa brang me home!

A few days later, I met who will become my little Princess, Dixie, my Grand Ma's dog.

Then , I start growing fast! I wanna be a big boy!!! And impress Mom and Dad!

Mama can't resist to that face!!!

Sometime, my ears are up, but the day after, they can't stand up!!

Every weeks, I was going to the dog park to play with friends....until I got seriously attacked by one of them.....but whatever, I had a blast!!

Those where my little sisters: Miss, Nana and Lyly. Unfortunately, due to allergy, when had gave them to somebody else who could take care of her.

We changed home, I wasn't very happy at first, but after a few weeks, I start loving this new place!!

I love sleeping with Dad and Mom

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After a VERY long period of rehabilitation, I'm now doing great with other dogs and practacally forgot this vicious attack...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And now, I start doing Agility with a few friends, this is so much fun!!! (But Mom and Dad are poor camera man)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
As cute as the little pups are, the adult GSD face cannot be beat. He's so handsome!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Great pics! Looks like a nice agility arena too.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. I love to see how their ears change and go all over the place as they grow.

He's a very handsome boy-sorry to hear he was injured-but he looks great and VERY much loved!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. I love to see how their ears change and go all over the place as they grow.

He's a very handsome boy-sorry to hear he was injured-but he looks great and VERY much loved!
Oh God, I had no idea how much you can love a dog like that.....I would do anything for him!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts