German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Karin I live in The Netherlands. Our dogs are Caleb von Jabora, Centha, Pacco, laska, Udhaia & Panda.
We expect to breed our first litter with Udhaia next summer.
I'll try to upload some pictures.....

Karin

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum Karin ! You have quite a herd there ! Yes, pics please ! :)

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Wow, beautiful dog! Welcome. There's a woman in my obedience training club from Holland and she has a gorgeous sable gsd. She and her family have a dairy farm here

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome!!!! looking forward to many more pictures!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome, and gorgeous!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(Boaz is from The Netherlands, I visited there in March and brought him home.)[/QUOTE]

Hai, where have you been in the Netherlands?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Hai, where have you been in the Netherlands?
Long ago, 1986 I think, I spent 4 days in Amsterdam while I was backpacking around Europe. In March I could only stay one day to pick up the puppy. It was not a planned trip. I had other plans, but that breeding didn't take place.

So, I spent some time in the Schiphol airport and took the train out to Assen to meet the breeders. The next morning I flew home with Boaz.

I really love The Netherlands. I decided I'm going to try to go every year. Maybe take some bicycling tours. I love to bicycle. I need to start learning some Dutch, too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Funny how small the world can be...I only live a few miles from Assen.. Let me know if you need any dutch words.. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hai Sandra, Dankjewel.
Leuk dat er nog meer Nederlanders op dit forum aanwezig zijn. Staat heel wat info op, ben nog lang niet uitgelezen :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts