German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you will know, I was expected to get my pup at the end of May. They were born on 28th of March but unfortunately 2 of the 6 pups died. The breeder wanted to keep 2 of them and called me 2 weeks after they were born to let me know he wasn't going to be able to give me a pup. This was last Thursday and I was absolutely devastated. By Friday I was angry. Not at the breeder , but rather at the situation. So I went about asking a few people about good upcoming litters and got word that there was a 10 week old pup available from a reputable breeder. I called her immediately and after trading a few whatsapp messages, I decided it was time for a road trip.

Drove 6 hours on Saturday to get to the breeder's and saw the pup. I fell instantly in love. Sunday morning I picked him up and drove back home.

I'd like to introduce you to Kaos (Registered name: Tank Catello)

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm sure there are a lot of stories like that from members in this forum. Happened to me with my dog. Long story short, the one I thought I was getting from 1 breeder...never happened. Ended up getting one from another. In fact before I was looking for a puppy, I was going to adopt from a GSD rescue that I donated my old dog's things to after he died. (Met a few dogs and it just didn't click with any of them.) On top of that, our local county shelter (and nearby county shelters) didn't have a GSD for a long time. (They're usually filled with pit bulls or pit mixes.) So I decided to do the puppy thing again. Anyway, my point is...plans change, for many of us. Btw, your pup now looks gorgeous. I wish you a lifetime of happiness with him.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
It was meant to be!!!!!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Adorable! And look at the bone on that pup! Looks pretty substantial.

More pics are always better than not enough pics. And with puppies this age, you must update every two hours. They aren’t kidding when they call it the “rapid growth phase”.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you every one of you. I couldn't be happier with him. He's such a sweet boy. Going to start training with him in a couple of weeks once he's had a chance to settle into his new environment.

Just one more pic for today. I like this pic because he just looks so **** serious ....

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts