German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, i had posted Frisco in the rescue section a while back. i ended up taking him in from a an older lady so he wouldnt go to the pound. beyond not wanting to take on another dog financially, he was not doing well with my two dogs after initially being pretty laid back. im happy to say that they have begun to warm up so well to each other in the past week that ive decided to give him a permanent home.

Frisco is the one in the middle. (yes, they are waiting for some chicken....only way Kimba, on left, will hold still when the camera comes out)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
What a lucky boy Frisco is to have a furever home for Christmas!! Thank you for giving him a Happy Holiday and rest of his life!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Bless you for making Frisco a permanent family member, and I loved that picture. :)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
How wonderful that he is staying with you. That is a precious picture of the three of them.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
That is so great you are giving this boy a home. I am hoping for continued success with him becoming part of your family!!:)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all. he enjoyed a houseful of guests today and was loving all the attention.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts