German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd share a few pictures of Frank now that he's turned 6 months. The growth rate is just blowing me away - I literally notice a difference every day in both his size and his coat. I'm totally biased of course but I think he's a stunning boy (and yes, he's a full breed GSD as I know that his unusual colouring has lots of people wondering!) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Holland. Boris (the Basset) had an eye infection last week and was feeling very sorry for himself - so Frank didn't leave his side. Doing his best little (big!) brother duties!

·
Registered
46 Posts
What a beautiful boy you have there, My Blue boy is starting to get darker and darker every day and his eyes are an exact match to your boys eyes now. But mine is only 5 months old, I so wish I had a long haired GSd.. Maybe one day. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.

Gaberitta - it's amazing how fast they change isn't it? Frank is my first GSD that I've had from a pup so never experienced this before. He's really calmed down a lot too over the last few weeks - gone from uber crazy pup to just slightly crazy pup :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
he's a handsome young guy. Is his mask blue? Don't think I've ever seen a fawn GSD with a blue mask before! Very neat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi KZoppa - yes indeed, the mask is blue. We get stopped a lot by people who ask "what is he??" When I say a GSD, they're always a bit shocked and ask what he's mixed with. Erm...nothing! lol His dad was exactly the same colouring but his mum was a black and tan. I guess he just got the stronger gene.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts