German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Fraddums got this new collar earlier this week and wanted to pose with it on. I like it a lot (I'm a fan of peace signs), however his Dad thinks it looks a bit girly. Frag doesn't care one way or another, it fits him well. On to the pictures!

Frag likes his bellies itched by Daddy like this-

AND some pictures of Dwight and Piper from work at the dog park. Dwight is one of Frag's best friends. These two stay at the park during our open hours.

Piper

This is how she spends her days- 3 years old, going on 12!

And Dwight's lovely face, he's such a sweetheart

but a goof who won't pose for pictures with me.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I love Frag's collar, if I hadn't just ordered Dodger a new collar I probably would have asked you where you got Frags :) Dwight is really pretty, I love his eyes!!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

If you want to know anyways, I ordered it from the user FunkyMutt on Etsy.com. I love what you can find and I'm going to make it a goal to buy Frag a new collar from Etsy every month or two, to increase his fashion and spice up his life! :D

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
cool I ordered my cloth collars from Collar Mania and my leather collar and camping lead from Ellas Lead. My cloth collars should be here by the first week of March and I'll post pics of them. Molly's collar is really funny

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah? Looking forward to seeing them! I've checked out Collar Mania a few time too, I'd love to buy a collar there as well!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
lol yea. I used to call Molly Fatty, because she litterally was fat, (90-100) she's now down to 40ish (i haven't weighec her recently) so I came across this collar, it fit her perfectly. I actually have a picture of her collar.

not the best picture but I think you'll get an idea.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Love it, and always great to see Frag pictures :wub:

I don't think he looks girly at all! And, Dwight is just adorable.

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
Why does Piper look so old at only 3? She reminds me of Clover.
I love that collar, though it doesn't look comfy, but stiff and new!
I don't buy my dogs collars other than for training, I feel like we're missing out because my dogs are usually naked.
Are you with the new dog park by the spca? I go by there often, not too busy but I see tracks in the snow...this time of year it'd be great, everyone would have it to themselves for the most part!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yea. I used to call Molly Fatty, because she litterally was fat, (90-100) she's now down to 40ish (i haven't weighec her recently) so I came across this collar, it fit her perfectly. I actually have a picture of her collar.

not the best picture but I think you'll get an idea.
LOL, that is hilarious. :D
Love it, and always great to see Frag pictures :wub:

I don't think he looks girly at all! And, Dwight is just adorable.
Thanks! I didn't think he looked girly either, just a little more bright than usual.

Why does Piper look so old at only 3? She reminds me of Clover.

I don't know... I have thought the same thing, but don't want to offend the owner and ask..

I love that collar, though it doesn't look comfy, but stiff and new!
I don't buy my dogs collars other than for training, I feel like we're missing out because my dogs are usually naked.
Are you with the new dog park by the spca? I go by there often, not too busy but I see tracks in the snow...this time of year it'd be great, everyone would have it to themselves for the most part!
Lol, yes, it is still pretty stiff. I have it on him pretty loosely so that it doesn't bother him, and we've been taking it off at night to bend around trying to break it in. Between that and Frag itching at his neck/collar all the time because of allergies, I think it will be broke in sooner rather than later.

Yep, that's the dog park. Yeah, in the morning we're usually not busy at all, 2 or 3 dogs max, but you'd be surprised how many dogs come out most afternoons in this weather. I know I wouldn't be going out in some of the conditions they go out in. Weekends especially are busy- usually 5-10 families coming out in the afternoons. But you're right- even then, the park is so big that everyone can have a few acres to themselves easily. You're welcome to just stop by sans dog for free to check out the park anytime if you may be interested in joining or just want to see the place if you're one against dog parks. The office is staffed from 9-5 everyday. We have self-grooming tubs and grooming supplies too, if you're ever interested.

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
My BIL was the developer of the dogpark. I stopped by there before it opened. I don't have the need for it, as my yard is huge and fenced. And at almost $400 a yr, that is pretty pricey! Though the dockdiving will be a draw I'm sure when it is finished.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My BIL was the developer of the dogpark. I stopped by there before it opened. I don't have the need for it, as my yard is huge and fenced. And at almost $400 a yr, that is pretty pricey! Though the dockdiving will be a draw I'm sure when it is finished.
Ah, very cool! Yes, the price is definitely a turn off to many, and I know I wouldn't have been able to afford it if I didn't get a job there. The only plus is that it weeds out a lot of very irresponsible people, but then on the other hand, there are many responsible people like myself that wouldn't be able to afford it, either.

Yep, dock's going up in the spring and we already have a club forming in the area that is very interested in training here. By next year we're hoping to have an indoor arena, too. And we're hosting all sorts of clinics over the summer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts