German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures from a very warm, snowy day last week that I finally got edited. Frag's first time playing with his "wet" kong, used for focus in heel usually, but since we lose balls in the snow, I figured this would be great for him to actually play with it.

Can I havz that mummy? My bawls are cowld from sittin!

more...

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

From a quick photoshoot inside;

OH, and Emajean! Look how big she's gotten!

Thanks for looking! :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yay, fun action shots! Looks like he had a great time running around :)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Looks like someone had a great time!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I love the 1st and 5th pics - I love that first one - the look on his face is great and the other one running :)

And your kitty is so cute - remind me of an orange creamscicle :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
You have two very cute fur babies, enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments everyone, he definitely had a great time playing with his much-loved, never-played-with Kong. :D And, well... the cat is definitely adorable, but is a demon. :p

I love the photos of Frag! :) We need to get some photos of our boys playing together!
Yeah we do! I always want to bring my camera along, but know I'll have my hands full with Frag on the walk down there and such. Maybe next week I'll bring Jon along to keep tabs on Frag while I take pictures. That is, if Frag's hind end is feeling better. These pictures were from the day before he hurt himself, and I'm afraid the two days of hard play back to back did him in. :( Maybe we'll just have to take it easy when playing.

eta; btw, can anyone tell I photoshopped his lead out? He was dragging a 50' yellow poly lead in all of these pictures, but it is atrocious, so I did my best to PS it out. Would love to know if it was convinceable.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
nice pictures!! your kitten has gotten big!! she's cute. and of course Frag is adorable as always.

I'm on my phone, but as far as I can see you can't tell he was on a long line.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is this the tiny little baby you were bottle feeding? What a sweet face!
Yep, that's the one! Sweet face, terrible personality. Lol, but thank you! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
The peace sign pic was very, very cool!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Great pics! I love the third one. He looks so happy!

·
Registered
349 Posts

Ooh, I LOVE this pic. Handsome boy!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everybody! :D

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Very nice pictures!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great pics!! And wow, no, I couldnt tell he was on a lead at all! After you mentioned it, I went back and really squinted at them to try and look for it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts