German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Showed up at a farm in Elma, Washington.

My friend says:

This poor young guy has been taking refuge in an abandoned barn at my friends’ new farm. He been roaming around for some time so he is skinny and his paws are sore, he needs a place to settle down that he can call his own. He is extremely sweet and friendly; he knows Sit, Down, Shake and goes into the kennel when asked. If you know of anyone that are missing a GSD in the area or someone looking for a dog that will make an awesome friend please let me know.

If he sounds/looks familiar, or you might know someone looking to give him a home, let me know, and I'll forward you on to the correct person.

(Note, I haven't personally seen this dog--I'm on the other side of the country.)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
OH POOR BABY!!!! If i wasnt on the other side of the country i would certainly snatch him up. Probably literally as underweight as he looks. I hope someone is able to take him in and give him a great home!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
where did that k9 dog get lost from? Wasn't his name Bane? could he possibly have traveled this far?

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Bane may have been picked up by a hunter and transported back to where-ever hunter lives, so could be anywhere...this sable looks much lighter than Bane colorwise. I hope this boy finds a great forever home!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Yeah, Bane is a darker sable. But good thinking. He should be checked for tatoo or microchip.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I live in Tacoma so will share this with all I know up this way to try to help find his owners too. Poor boy!! I hope he is at least getting some food now that he has been discovered staying in the barn ? Gosh I hope he finds a safe home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts