German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A gentleman brought a male shepard into my work this morning that he has found. He could not keep him and neither can the animal hospital he is at for long. I have been trying to find the owner. If you or someone you know has been missing a white german shepard, male, large, plz email me. If you think your the owner, you will have to tell me the color of his collar (but also had a chain collar which was cut off) and if he is neutered or not. He looks as if he has been lost for awhile due to he is dirty and also skinny but not extremely but thin enough. Email me and i will retuen email asap

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope you found the family this guy belongs to but if not was he scanned for a microchip? We are still searching for Akai and have been unable to locate him, he is microchipped and neutered. His pictures are up also. If this might be him please let me know. He weighed 111.5 in Aug 09 and has been missing since Nov. 17, 2009 in Lima, Ohio. It is hard to say where he might be or who may have him. Thank you so much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts