German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a club that's only 1 hour and 20 minutes from me. It's out of a training facility. They have a SCH club and also a SAR club that meet there so I will be able to have those people evaluate Athena or help guide me to the club that she's best suited at. I seen where the SCH club had a SCH 3 retired and a couple SCH 2 so they're getting some dogs titled. And the SAR club is active in that field also. We start tomorrow with a meet and whatever else you do on the first day. Wish Athena luck. I am hoping she doesn't act anti dog social. I don't know if I am allowed to post a name or link to see if anyone on here has heard of this place or not. If so I will.
She's resting up now. Busy day ahead for her tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
27,243 Posts
Ah, that is a great place!!! I would train with them if I were closer. I had an inkling you were in that area, and having IPO and SAR in one great group is not the norm.
Best wishes in this new endeavor. Jan is a super supportive trainer and I admire her dedication to both SAR and IPO.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, that is a great place!!! I would train with them if I were closer. I had an inkling you were in that area, and having IPO and SAR in one great group is not the norm.
Best wishes in this new endeavor. Jan is a super supportive trainer and I admire her dedication to both SAR and IPO.
I was hoping for a response like that. It's easier to go into a place with an open mind if you have heard positive things about them other than their website.

·
Registered
27,243 Posts
I know a few of them personally, and went to their trial last fall. One member has a littermate to Karlo(Bill with Teagan and Conall). They are dedicated and very supportive of each other. You could not have found a better place to begin.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know a few of them personally, and went to their trial last fall. One member has a littermate to Karlo(Bill with Teagan and Conall). They are dedicated and very supportive of each other. You could not have found a better place to begin.
Yes, they were great people. And I was able to see a couple of your dogs. Both of (bills dogs).. Nice looking. Loved to work. They all spoke highly of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts