German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She sends her love and thanks !!! I'll always be grateful to you for "being there" when we needed your prayers and good thoughts the most -- you gave us hope and encouragement to weather the storm, and we made it through. Here we are today (6/8) in gratitude:

[/img]

[/img]
[/img]

Love,
Patsy and Ms. Schatze

·
Registered
373 Posts
I just read your story. So happy she is fine. You look so happy together in the pictures! Enjoy every minute of it!

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
You both look so happy, she is beautiful
I'm glad she is home with you, thanks for posting such great news!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
What a beautiful girl. I don't think I know the story. I'll have to check it out. Enjoy her - she's just lovely!!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
She's stunningly gorgeous. I'm so glad everything worked out for her- I think without you it wouldn't have.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Absolutely beautiful her eyes are amazing!!

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Thank you so much for posting the pictures and the update, just earlier today I was poking around trying to find an update.

She looks awesome!!!!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I just read through Schatze's story. You guys are such great parents. Hopefully, this was just a rough start and now you are on to spend many happy, health years together! By the way, I love her name! She is a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I am so glad to hear that she is doing well and home now. She is so beautiful too.

·
Registered
669 Posts
So if it wasn't a blockage, what was wrong?

She is a beautiful girl. Congrats on health

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Thanks so much for the update and photos. Beautiful pup.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeah Schatze!!! She is a beautiful girl! I just read your original story and cried and cried. That would be so horrible to have to deal with. We just got our GSD a week ago and I don't know what I would do if this happened to her. You are very good parents and Schatze is very lucky to have you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts