German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the cheapest place to get it from? On 1-800 Pet Meds, I can get two bottles for roughly $100.00 That seems pretty inexpensive considering the bottles from the vet that Hannah sees charges $100.00 per bottle. I've never ordered from Pet Meds before so I'm kinda leary about ordering precription meds online. Any advice on getting this cheaper than $100/bottle would be great! Also, if ordering online, do the needles come with it or will I need to order those separately?

·
Registered
860 Posts
I just started my dog these shots. He is getting his 3rd one this Sat. He has been getting them every other week after the 4th shot he will be getting them once a month. Each shot at my vet is $20 with won't be anything once it's once a month.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that equals to $100.00 per bottle for us. We get five injections per bottle and I think that's too expensive even if it is once a month (for us) after the initial injections every four days for the first eight shots. Thanks anyway. :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well it hasn't shown affect yet. When did yours start to show affect. My vet is doing ever 2 weeks for the 1st 4 shots. I hope you find them cheaper. I think its so cheap considering I have tried tons of pills for $70 a month and it didn't do anything

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We started to see positive signs of it working after 4-6 weeks. I've read that some people have seen results way sooner. Lucky them!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I've ordered adequan from drs foster and smith. They are at $98 for 2 vials with free ground shipping. You wouldn't get needles unless you ordered them. I would caution shipping during the hotter months unless you overnight the shipment. I order in the winter enough to last the year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts