1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chewy (Chewbacca) is the tan/white Shih - 6yrs old
Toby (T'Oby-won-kinobi) is the blk/white Shih - 2.5 yrs old
and Ava my GSD 7month next week

The boys (shih's) need baths and grooming which we were going to do this weekend but it's been raining so no point. I usually keep their hair shorter than this.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This is how the coats are grown out for show dogs. I could never let mine get his long. It would be one dirty tangled up mess!!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Wow, I've seen those at dogs shows (television) but never paid attention to what breed they were.
One wrong turn into a briar patch and that dog would be a mess. :) I can see why you keep yours with a shorter cut.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
how cute !!!! They all look adorable:)

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Awww :wub:

·
Registered
195 Posts
They're great lookin.....and really great with the GSD. I really like the colors of both of them too!
I used to really not like most little dogs but my best friend got a yorkie (Girl, named Stella) and ShihTzu (Boy, named Roscoe). I was like OH LORD kill me....and then I met them. They are absolutely wonderful. Such amazing personalities in each of them. I think it takes the good well taken care of ones to change the minds of the bias, like me. It also helps that her little ones get along with my two big ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts