1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All....

I have the following items FOR SALE...
ALL BRAND NEW....

1- Herm Sprenger STAINLESS STEEL FUR SAVER COLLAR, 4mm, 25"... $25 / SHIPPING INCLUDED

1- Herm Sprenger CHROME FUR SAVER COLLAR, 4mm, 25" ... $10/ SHIPPING INCLUDED

1- Ray Allen LEATHER BELT LEASH, 42" x 3/4", BRASS "O" Ring in handle, BRASS bolt snap, braided on both ends... $20 / SHIPPING INCLUDED

1- Ray Allen 5' x 7/8" HEAVY DUTY LEATHER AGITATION LEAD
W/ A 1 1/8" HEAVY DUTY BRASS bolt snap and BRASS "O" Ring in handle... $32 / Shipping included

~~~ALL THE ABOVE - $82 / SHIPPING INCLUDED~~~

PAYPAL ACCEPTED
Please email if interested at..... [email protected]

Thank you for looking....
Regards...Mike

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Mike, if your only posts on this site are always to sell new items, it will make it look like you are just a member here to sell stuff.

And THAT is not allowed......................

Course if you are have just been shy and do have lots of 'dog info/insight/photos, training, whatever........................ then we'd love to see it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Maggie....
I thought the members would be interested in these items, as they are brand new....I have some equipment that I do not need and figured I would offer it to the members...I do enjoy this board very much and thank you for it....I tried to delete the other for sale posts but I can not figure out how to do it....If posting this ad is against the rules, please delete them and please accept my sincere appology....
Thank you and Regards....
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts