German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to share this. Dax is 4 months old. I told him to stay and this was the look he gave me. It's definitely a work in progress because he was up and bouncy an instant after the picture was taken.

This is your freebie! Will be holding Dax pictures hostage for a few weeks.... unless another amusing one is taken lol :p

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Ha ha he is a ham for sure. Just love the expression. He's adorable.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he and Shasta are getting some serious play time in. I've not had them out at the same time for a couple weeks so they should sleep REALLY good tonight. We'll be back on a rotation starting tomorrow. It'll be like this until he's probably about a year old and his manners are greatly improved. His lack of focus and listening skills are slim to none right now. If he chills out some before then, they'll be out together more often but he needs to learn some basic skills before I'll allow that kind of distraction. he's so easily distracted and Shasta gets so excited throwing out tricks, it's not something I want him picking up more from her so we're working on a couple things.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awwwww *hugsandsqueezesDax*

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:spittingcoffee: He's a little stinker! :D He's such a character and handsome to boot :wub:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Love the expression! Thanks for the Dax update...he's handsome as ever!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Dax, you are one goofy, handsome puppy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts