German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What caused me to make this thread was I was reading an issue of Dog Fancy and in it was this strawberry tarts for dogs. They looked so good! So my question to you guys is, have you ever seen a recipe for dogs that looked so good it made you wish you were a dog at that moment?

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Frozen yogurt pops and beef crunchies- when I make them I always have to sample, just to make sure they're good enough for the dog, of course

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I've never had that (though I sometimes nab the cookies from the snack bar at Petco, LOL), but my boyfriend always tells me that if the world's going to end, he's going to the nearest pet store to steal all of the food since the ingredients are stuff he'd eat. :rolleyes: Especially when I'm mixing Ozzy's canned food in - you can see little meat chunks.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory makes dog treats too. A few years back they used to make what was essentially a sugar cookie with white chocolate drizzle over it... it looked and smelled sooooooooo good. Never got them though cuz at the time we didnt have dogs. lol.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Someone who lives around the block from me gives their Labs Ice cream for dogs. I always want Ice cream after that. Sometimes the smell of certain dog treats makes me want to be a dog.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
When Sage turned 1 I bought him a special dog birthday cake. It smelled like real cake but was beef and liver flavored. I really wanted to take a bite out of it but settled for smelling it :)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Nope...haven't run across anything yet that makes me want to be a dog just so I could try it. BUT I'm a picky eater.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts