German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys i wanted to share with you my 3 month old food program please critique without moderation. Cheers.
Ps: I use RC Maxi as i am based in Morocco atm so its the best i can find. The two remaining choices are Purina and Eukanuba.

Day1 : Kibble+Olive oil+ fresh sardines
Day2 : Kibble+Olive oil+ carrots
Day3 : Kibble+sugar free yogurt
Day4 : Kibble+Olive oil+ eggs (3)
Day5 : Kibble+Olive oil+ fresh sardines
Day6 : Kibble+Olive oil+ pumpkin
Day7 : Kibble+Olive oil+ ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
That sounds okay. Anything you add to kibble is always a plus. How much Olive oil do you add (too much will give him runny poops).

3 raw eggs at a time for a puppy may be too much. I'm all for raw eggs, but would rather do one egg a day.

Other things you can add to the kibble is raw or cooked meet, small amounts of organ meats (like a chicken liver, for example). Raw chicken with bone in, like chicken necks, etc. Raw chicken feet are a special treat at my house. I give them frozen for a crunchy snack.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds okay. Anything you add to kibble is always a plus. How much Olive oil do you add (too much will give him runny poops).

3 raw eggs at a time for a puppy may be too much. I'm all for raw eggs, but would rather do one egg a day.

Other things you can add to the kibble is raw or cooked meet, small amounts of organ meats (like a chicken liver, for example). Raw chicken with bone in, like chicken necks, etc. Raw chicken feet are a special treat at my house. I give them frozen for a crunchy snack.
Thank you Lucia I give him something like a tea spoon of that it made his coat very shiny. I ll try to add up chicken feet and chicken liver. Do you cut the nails on the feet or shall i just wach it and give it to him. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I would cut the nails from the feet. They do have the potential to pierce something on the way through.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I don't cut the nails - I figure if they can handle raw bones, they can handle chicken feet nails.

But many people do, just to be safe. Depends on your comfort level with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts